John goes to a doctor


He says, “Doc, I want to be castrated.”

Doc says, “Look, I don’t know what kind of cult you’re into or what your motives are, but I’m not going to do that sort of operation. ”

John: “Doc, I just want to be castrated, and I’m a little embarrassed about talking about it, but I have $5,000 cash right here. Will you do it?”

Doc says, “Well, OK, I guess I could make this one exception. I don’t understand it, but OK.”

He puts John to sleep, does the trick, and is waiting at the bedside when John wakes up.

“Well, Doc, how’d it go? ” John asks.

“It went fine, just fine. It’s really not too difficult of an operation. As a matter of fact, $5,000 is a lot to pay for such a simple task, and I felt a little guilty about taking that much. So, while I was operating, I also noticed that you had never been circumcised, so I went ahead and did that, too. I think, it’s really better for a man to be circumcised, and I hope you don’t mind my… ” “CIRCUMCISED!” yells John.

“THAT’S the word!!! “